Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Darcy's Apology

Before Mr. Darcy left for London this morning, he settled, for me, a question that has been at my nerves for so long now. What brought him to the point of confession at such a time, I shall not know, but the ways of a mind so great as Mr. Darcys are not to be questioned. Before he left, Mr. Darcy sincerely apologized to me for his advision to quit Jane due to social status. He told me that he has learned much from his experiences with Elizabeth, and that he realized that he was wrong to restrict true love over such a trivial detail. It was the moment I had been waiting for for a long time, to know my good friend's opinion of my pursuing Jane once more, and it was at that exact moment that I decided upon my decisive return to Netherfield, .

No comments:

Post a Comment