Sunday, April 8, 2012

Infatuated By The Sight

After spending three days getting settled in Netherfield, and being called upon by various neighbors, Mr. Darcy and I thought it quite strange that we had not heard from the Bennets. Quite honestly, my nerves had been preventing my calling upon sweet Jane once again; it was not until earlier today that I was able to work up the courage to propose calling on Longbourn to Mr. Darcy. In fact, Mr. Darcy seemed to be in the same predicament with his feelings for Elizabeth; we have both been quite restless the last few days. Anyway, we called on the Bennets earlier today, and I have once again become infatuated by the mere sight of my dear Jane. Mrs. Bennet was as cheerful and friendly as I ever have seen her; however, she did seem quite cold in her conversation with Mr. Darcy. The best part of it all is that Mr. Darcy and I have been invited to dinner tomorrow evening, where we will further have the chance to pursue our individual loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment