Sunday, April 8, 2012

Mr. and Mrs. Darcy

I have just recently learned that I am not alone in my joys of engagement. As Jane, Kitty, and I ventured ahead on our walk earlier today, Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth lagged behind until they were alone. I knew the intentions of my  friend and was sure to usher the Bennet sisters forward in order to give them privacy. I have congratulated both Mr. Darcy and soon to be Mrs. Darcy already, and I could not be happier for my dear friend and his fiance. I'm sure Elizabeth's family, even Jane, will be quite surprised with their engagement, for I do not think any of them know of the previous intercourse between Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Mr. Bingly, for all of the kind words. I do have to say that Jane was surprised that I was engaged to Mr. Darcy. She thought that I was going to be unhappy marrying him but I talked to her and made it clear that I am, in fact, in love with Mr. Darcy. If he hadn't changed though, I would not have accepted his second proposal.

    ReplyDelete